How to celebrate diwali in uae is not a new question. Indians living in the UAE have started preparations to celebrate Diwali- the festival of lights. Diwali is one of the important festivals of Hindu religion. Diwali will start on 11 November and will continue for four days.
Diwali can be celebrated with full joy and fervor in the UAE by following ways:
- Colleagues working in a company can arrange a fabulous party. Some fellows working in a bank can jointly contributed and enjoy the gala. There are many event management companies specialized in arranging big events.
- Families get to gather party can multiple the happiness of the festival. A get to gather party can be arranged at a friend’s house. This plan can work out for dwellers and communities living in Discovery garden, JBR residence, Al Karama, Jumera Village Circle and International city clusters.
- Diwali celebration without fireworks and fire crackers is not possible. Though, firework and fire cracking is not allowed by UAE police, but firework items can be purchased from Mina market.
- After spending some time on fire cracking, outing at sea sides or cornice can be very pleasant. Sharjah Mamzar beach and Jumera cornice in Dubai are well known sea points. You will find big crowd in Desi clubs. It is better for clubbers to reserve the seats before reaching there.
- There are hundreds of pure vegetarian restaurants from where meal can be ordered. Zomato.com is the best source to get the list of all restaurants and their contact numbers.
It is Diwali time so you have to make plans early as during four days of the festivity. You will find unusual crowd in hotels, cinemas, restaurants and public places. Late delivery of your demands can spoil your programs.
As there are 2.5 million Indians in the UAE, people from different religions and countries can also add some color in Diwali and double the cheerfulness of the fiesta. Dubai is famous for religious harmony and all nationalities celebrate all religious event of big religions whether it is Christmas, Eid, Ramdan Karim and Diwali. What are you waiting for? Go, and start planning. Happy Diwali to all Indian friends.