Want to reach out to potential clients? Who doesn’t? You don’t need to run around town hollering out what our firm does. Use a blog instead. Writing and maintaining a blog has become one of the most effective ways to reach out to potential clients and promote your firm. Here we guide you How to write Law Firm Blogs and list out 5 top tips for writing effective law firm blogs.
- Target your audience –Identify who your potential readers are and write content that they can easily understand and relate to. Relevant is the catch phrase here. Provide relevant content to your targeted audience is the first step in expanding your firms.
- Tailor content – Remember that you are writing for online readers. Keep it short, simple and lucid. 400 words is good enough. If you need to add more, split it into a 2 or 3 part series. Use bullet points or lists to get your point across. Appealing headlines help. Visuals leave a lasting impact and In case you can add relevant pictures or links to videos, go ahead and do it.
- Develop your style – Create a flow that is unique to you. Mixing anecdotes, even a tasteful joke can make for entertaining reading. Add in personal experiences, especially when it comes to legal matters. People should be drawn to your posts through your style too. It makes even more sense when multiple firms publish similar topics. Your style is what will set you apart.
- Drive traffic – This is why you write your blog. Drive traffic from your blog to your firms website. Add links 9anchor text) in your blog that leads back to your website. Don’t go overboard with the links though. Two at the most in each blog tops.
- Handle comments – Two way communications is a great way to strengthen your blog. Approve any reader comments before they are published. Respond to the comments you approve and you may have just taken the first step to converting a lead into a future client.
Use these tips for How to write Law Firm Blogs. A well written blog will surely further your firms reputation.